Text Analytics World is the full-spectrum conference that covers all aspects of text analytics. To solidify the business value you gain from text analytics, TAW delivers the latest methods/techniques, demonstrating their deployment across a wide range of industries large and small. TAW also explores the full range of vendor solutions and various forms of text analytics enterprise deployment.
This leading event provides the means for people in fields traditionally separate and siloed to communicate and learn from one another – discovering how much they can gain from an interdisciplinary collaboration.
TAW explores five major areas of text analytics:
- Big Data – Including integration of text analytics and predictive analytics – converting text into data and enhancing text mining applications, decision support, topic discovery, predictive modeling, and more
- Social Media – Including sentiment analysis, voice of the customer, and other new social applications
- Enterprise Applications – Including enterprise search and search based applications, knowledge management (collaboration, expertise location, advanced knowledge bases), content management, and other productivity applications
- Intelligence Applications – Including business intelligence, customer intelligence, security, fraud detection, survey analysis, and more
- Knowledge Organization – Including categorization techniques, noun phrase extraction approaches, taxonomy development and applications, semantic web and semantic technologies, and new knowledge models
Brought to you by the producers of Predictive Analytics World, Text Analytics World’s is co-located alongside Predictive Analytics World, as part of Data Driven Business Week, providing cross-conference registration options for access to a wide scope of leading analytical coverage and case studies.